Fished on Saturday started on the ledge some bait and hooks but no takers. Decided to run off shore and started at the 26 line and worked north. Didn't have pole in the water 5 mins and 3-5 lb steelhead hits. First one of the year ......shorlty after boated about a 5lb coho  and my first laker in 400 ft of water 30 down about 8lbs. We went 4 for 9 with another steelhead boated and another couple rips. None of them sounded big with just a short run before becoming untagged. However the one highlight for was while letting the dipsey out thumbing it back I caught one of the steelies. It was a first for me while sending it back to have one hit. Pretty cool

The Steelies are hitting, I was out there Saturday morning as well.  Started in about 270 FOW.  Dropped my first rigger line down 40, was going to stack a green NK in the top 20 foot of the water column.  I let it back about 65 feet, grabbed the line with my hand to put it in the stacker release, and it started pulling back.  A 4 lb steelie took it right off the surface.