Started in 100fow down 75&85 lots of marks. Worked out to 400fow picked up steelhead in 230 down 30 on leadcore and a brown in 245 down 30 on leadcore. Rigger went off in 400fow down 100 fish was on then fish off.overall just a great day on the water.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What length leader you running behind it? I usually go 8 ft 15lb flouro, has some deadly days on browns.

I had a 10ft 20 lb flouro leader - just spooled a 50ft 17lb flouro on figuring that may be it. still no dice!

Yea sounds good, ours doesn't catch fish consistently but when that what they want you can pound em. Got 6 browns one day w no bites on riggers I think it's a lazy action with spoons cuz of the bend. In the line. You could try bending your spoon a bit to make it more aggressive just a thought

Leadcore set ups work very well out there. we do pretty good with'em.  We run 30lb power-pro backing with a full 10 color core and 30 ft of 20 lb seaguar fluorocarbon leader. Generally each color will sink 5ft.(speed and temp can change that a bit) so just let out enough to get it where you want it. Its a great down the shoot set up with a spoon.  Good luck and go get-em!!