Fished alone in AM and started at about 8:00 in 80 feet NE of I-bay. Trolled NE out to about 140-150' and then East/West

Wire out 245' on port with Mtn Dew SD and matching A-tom fly.

Rigger at 75' with Michigan Stinger in Wonder Frog and cheater with MS Stingray Glo Melon

5 core out starboard with Rapala orange/yellow stick

No sooner (now in about 120') had all lines set and the wire went off, Laker about 12 pounds. Had fly and fish all tangled up in net. After a bunch of screwing around finally got the wire back in the water and about half way out (now in about 140-150' heading East) when the rigger went off.

Had a pair of small Kings (8-10#) on the rigger; one on each spoon (only my second ever double header). The other was a pair of Bows in Canandaigua.

Reset rigger and about 1/2 hour later (heading West) the rigger goes off again with a Laker +/-10# on the cheater spoon.

Now it's about 9:45 and it shuts right down.

Started in to launch at about 11:00.

I wonder what I could have done with 6 or more lines out. My son will be here from St. Louis next week so I'll be able to run more lines. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we have at least one really good day.

I have had some doubles and some triples by myself before, but never on the same rod!!  That must have been pretty cool.  So the slider and main spoon both took fish at the same time?  That must have been exciting to try to get in the net!! :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

I have had some doubles and some triples by myself before, but never on the same rod!!  That must have been pretty cool.  So the slider and main spoon both took fish at the same time?  That must have been exciting to try to get in the net!! :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Yep, they both took a spoon at the same time. I think the slider was hit first and when I grabbed the pole the deep was hit. Only a guess as the release hadn't tripped before I grabbed the rod. The pole was just pumping.