Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Launched yesterday at Skyway Bridge at about 3:30 pm --about 5:30pm hooked up with a "screamer" while heading East toward Oakville--I heard of a few lake Trout and Kohos being taken--so I set one rigger 45 ft down and one 75 ft down--started out in 80 ft of water and was intending to head deeper when the one at 45ft went off. I had a good 5 minute fight with what I assumed was a King--he had just started his third "run" when the hook pulled out--I am fairly new to this kind of fishing but he sure felt like a monster. The only glimpse I got was a huge tail about 40 ft from the boat just before he got off. I hooked him on the Atomik fly behind a green flasher. My heart is still ponding.

I will likely be heading out tomorrow, thanks for the update! It certainly is a rush but feels terrible if they get off. Don't have any green spin doctors or flies... will add that to the grocery list.

Great you had one on! Was out today out of Bronte Harbour with no luck. Tried different depths and presentations but no takers.