Hemlock 7/5am

Went bassin, believe this :P ..really had a great time with my cousin Kevin. We tossed Kevin's homemade lures did 4 bass legal both shorelines from 530-10. Several small ones , water very stained up,gotta be all the run off. Very quiet a few boats but just a Hemlock morning!!  what a great fishery, saw the eagle too ...truely God's country out there. Can't wait to get the 9.9 runnin and get after the trout :ninja:

post-152551-0-57876300-1373077979_thumb.jpg

post-152551-0-55666700-1373078110_thumb.jpg

We've been doing great with the trout all year. Haven't got the privilege of seeing the eagle yet this year. This lake is by far my favorite. No jet skiers or speed boats to deal with. And the fisherman are always friendly

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

One man's weed heaven is another man's hell....guess that"s life or at least bass fishin vs. trout fishing  :) 

Went out at north end today.Caught 3 lakers and loss a nice rainbow at the boat.Was a young man checking boats at the boat launch.He stressed not to go to another lake within 5 days.He also said that they were checking boats at all the launches in the finger lakes.I asked if this was because of whats going on at canadaguia lake, he kinda avoided question.So I asked what he thought was going on at canadaguia lake.He said they think its just from weather and the lake rolling over.Theres a lack of oxygen.Doesnt sound right to me all the finger lakes have been getting same weather and I haven't seen that many dead fish on hemlock canadice or keuka.just my opinoin