Fished out of the Oak Friday and Saturday. Friday morning my dad and I got on the water about 6:30 and set up in about 100 fow, just a bit east. We worked this area between 130 and 160 fow most of the morning taking two nice kings, a nice laker and a bunch of steelies including a pretty good one. The steelies were all up high coming mostly on small orange and green variations of Dreamweaver SS spoons run as free sliders off the riggers. The kings and laker came on FF out 210-240 on the wires.  That evening my gf and I worked some waypoints from last weekend a bit west of port and had some pretty decent action on kings but nothing of much size...maybe to 10-12lbs.

Saturday was much of the same although we only managed one king all day but it was a good one. However the steelies were abundant. We seemed to find them in about 100 fow and then again around 200 when working out deeper trying to find some kings. Again free sliding spoons off the riggers were the hot set up for us.

All in all a great weekend of fishing! Cant wait to get back out again!!

Fishing4thofJulyWeekend019_zpscd653f16.j

Fishing4thofJulyWeekend018_zps1228c624.j

Fishing4thofJulyWeekend005_zps4361d724.jFishing4thofJulyWeekend008_zpsc44e4db3.j