Chaos, where are you?

Been pretty quiet from Chaos. He loaded up his boat and took off to Colorado Springs without even giving us a kiss goodby. Read on another board that he made it out there in one piece even though he had to trailer through a snow storm.

We are going to miss you Vince. Stay in touch and post every now and then.

Don't forget the LOU-All, room on my boat for you.

Chaos so your selling "hot stuff"no wonder you fled the state so quick. i hope you didnt tell MM about the kinks in the cable on those downriggers and how they stick at 75ft.and wont come up .from the looks of his post he's gonna sink with all the equipment he's been buying,maybe i tought him too much.phew good news on the boat them close calls kinda make ya wanna pull over and releave your self or at least snap the crap off your thong.were nearing flood stage in the localcreeks and rivers here but for the most part all is well. i fished your lake a few weeks back and the fishes were asking about ya they mumbled something like, its about time someone threw something at us we couldnt resist.dont know what that was all about but i think they were dishing you..hey as long as your out that way why dont ya find us some hot spots to hunt elk.thats all the random thoughts i got for now..no wait..............

• 3 weeks later...
The prime lakes are an hour and a half tow, all up hill into the Rockies, ;(

what goes up must come down.......heading back home should help make up some that low MPG :) .

Not to much going on back here,....some ol' stuff. Did a couple sports & boat shows on the no fishing weekends to head off some of the bordom. Got a few more things to buy for the boat and if there is any money left over I'll pick up a couple more rods :shock: (just back-ups ;) ).

BTW...how many rods/lines can you legally use there? Hope it's more than two. The rod limits shouldn't matter much anyway if you were paying attention when you went out on my boat ;) . Also you really don't have to return the book you borrowed `cause you'll probably need to refer back on a couple of the chapters that focus on stealth ( above the water line) trolling......:roll:.

Behave yourself out there and don't give away all your tricks at once. Trade then one for one with the locals but I'm sure you'll catch your share anyway.

I'm still a little upset that you left town without any hugs or kisses goodby ;( . You left in a hurry and quietly.....you sure the tax man wasn't after you?

...say Hi to MaryAnn.......Later