Otisco 7-11

Went out last night and trolled to midnite and had one good bite, and even though I was standing there when the fish hit I had no chance at it.  Fish seemed to be deeper than normal last night.  My 1 bite was on eriedescent reef runner down 28 over 45-50fow.  Fish were really related to the ends of the points, but not on them as much as ive been seeing.  Almost as if the weren't active yet.  Really prefer fishing in the morning and daylight so Im ready for Saturday.  So that ends my streak of 1-2 big walleye on 3  consecutive trips out, not that many would consider that good fishing, but I love the challenge. 

justin

Us walleye guys get it, not every day or night will produce, perseverance will prevail. The walleye gods are looking down on us, soon it will be the turn of the seasons then it's game on for us, keep us posted on that lake, may want to hit it on the return trip from lake O after the Black River camp grounds close up for the season, which seems to be earlier every year?

Pap if you wanna get walleyes in the daylight august is best, fall is the best for me but that's night fishing. I couldn't agree more about the perseverance, in fact id say it borders on insane stubbornness!

justin

Us walleye guys get it, not every day or night will produce, perseverance will prevail. The walleye gods are looking down on us, soon it will be the turn of the seasons then it's game on for us, keep us posted on that lake, may want to hit it on the return trip from lake O after the Black River camp grounds close up for the season, which seems to be earlier every year?