Canandaigua 7-13

Well. The kids had fun. The fishing was rough. Not even marking much. Got each kid a smally but man o msn. Whats up. Canandaigua hasnt been all that good the past few times i have been there????

Nice fish Jeff and great to see the kids into it! I was skunked the past two times out on Canandaigua ( a first) and didn't mark much at all that last time. How did you make out with the trolling plate?....and the new ride?

Les

Edited by Sk8man

Nice fish Jeff and great to see the kids into it! I was skunked the past two times out on Canandaigua ( a first) and didn't mark much at all that last time. How did you make out with the trolling plate?....and the new ride?

Les

Hey there Les. Well, so far do good on the welds on the trolling plate!!!! Will likely fabricate an aluminum replacement this winter though. Even running it up concerns me the welds could break again when running on plane.

Kevin from the wilson marina came and fixed my auto pilot. Now this is the wsy to fish!!!! Gosh. Takes all the stress out of trying to rig and keep the boat strait.

I cant wait yo hit lake o. Will give ya a shout. Fall derby will be starting soon.