woodville 7-26

I had to take the day off,....2 reasons,..beat the weather for the weekend..."More showers" and .second..avoid the "Rush" at the ONE Lane launch in Woodville....I guess NYS is still looking for their new docks to show up,..... :mooning:

Anyway,..pulled the rigs and have a shot of the Tupperware rolling pin I have used for years...One snap to the bead chain,..and a slightly longer lead off the back of the float that just hooks on the line....This length can vary depending on speed and weight you like to fish with.....The way I have it set,...She comes thru the water easily and you can detect smaller fish most the time,..(I usually run 16oz out there,),,any more and the sinker will "swim" and its tough to tell if there's aliitle guy on there...I also set the drag lite so,..a weed ball or small fish will rip a few feet off no problem... :)

Went up towards Vine Valley,...marked some fish 60-50fow over 125....m-t screen out in the middle.!! so I kept it to the drop offs,..in and out of 100-140...Popped 2 decent Rainbows..! One on the side pole...3rd lead dowm 100' TL 30oz......2nd fish hit the float,...4th lead,.one 17.5" the other 18" Dinner.!!...16oz 50' Top Line.....so,...we is Done..! I tell my fishin partner for the morning,....

I pulled the float and dropped the side pole to 130'on the heads of some very tight lipped Lakers,....and No Takers...! Did that drill for 2 hours,...by then the jet ski's were out and pontoon boats....so,..we departed..! :ninja:

All in all,..good day on the water early,..calm,..sunny,post-151849-0-04242000-1375130166_thumb.jpg very nice to fish the south end...It is always nice to see the hills.

Tight lines,,!

PS Fleas were no where...!!!!!post-151849-0-04242000-1375130166_thumb.jpg

RK

post-151849-0-05691300-1375130386_thumb.jpg

Good going Jim and good report .....gives me some incentive...thinking of giving it a try in the AM but launching at the north end. Hope all the fleas aren't at this end :)

Les

Good Luck Sk8man,..

I hope the fleas are DONE for the season,......!!!

Best of luck! Old saying,...You dont know if you dont GO.!!

Just Go..!