seneca sunday afternoon

well after not getting a chance to get the riggers out for all of july finally got a day to get back on the water.  decided to launch from sampson as i've never fished that area before.  got there aroud 2:30 and definalty had our hearts set on some silverfish.  headed right out over the open water looking for bait and started finding good pods of bait with fish.  well we set up two riggers two cores a copper and one dipsey.  the 4 color fired about 20 mins in and the fish was out of the water immediatly was a bow about 21 inches good start.  went an hour before we had another release than we found a new pod and the 70 rigger pulling a blue dolphin goes its out of the water in a sec its a nice eater LL.  just get set up and the same rigger goes again my turn this time and its got some good weight to it.  maybe a nice laker maybe a brown stayed down and came unbuttoned after a couple mins.  well setting that rigger down and as its passing 4 feet its out of the release and before i know whats up theres a land locked out of the water 3 feet behind the boat with my lure in its mouth. cool beans.  set it down again and 20 mins later its up and a nice 5 lb bow is tail dancing for me.  re set it had time for one more pass and sure enough same rigger fires again another 4-5lb bow.  i've never really gotten into rainbows on seneca so it was a lot of fun.  kept one LL and one bow that was bleeding out the rest swim again.  looking forward to the next trip