Well got a late start do to feeling a little under the weather the night before. Launched at about 10:30 and set up in 130. Had down temp of 44.8 degrees with 100 ft of cable out. We set our riggers at 80 90 and 100 at the middle with 2 flasher fly combos and a lone spoon. Dipsys then went out at 230 and 280 with doctors and atomic flies. Just before I set the second rigger the deep rigger fires with a 7 pound steelhead. Get the fish in, finish the five rod spread, get to work on the coppers and we double up with some low teens kings. Ok so now I'm think of not dealing with the coppers. Get those two fish in, reset and the 2 1/2 wait period begins. So I go to swap one if my riggers out and upon redeploying my cable jumped on my rigger (excessive swearing). So

Now I'm down to 4 lines so about too put the coppers out again and the dipsys starts screaming. Mark the waypoint, land the 28# king and swing back around. Upon hitting that waypoint again deep rigger fires and a 25# king hits the deck. So now were thinking it wont to again but sure wrought get on top of it and 10# coho hits the deck. Not bad for a late morning early afternoon trip. Be out early tmrw. Here's a few pics.....

post-149574-1377383800507_thumb.jpg

post-149574-13773838152611_thumb.jpg

post-149574-13773838263172_thumb.jpg