Sandy Creek not giving up yet....

Decided to search for steelhead and teen kings offshore. Motored out to 350fow and immediately had a good screen so we set up. 4 riggers from 35-70 feet down and 2 dipsy out 220. Ten minutes in took a shot on high rigger, swing and a miss. Followed up with 50 foot rigger and boated a small steelhead (3lbs). Stayed from 350 - 420 fow and two more releases decent screen bit no fish. We decided to troll south screen hit or miss to 220 and got good again but no takers. Dropped a rigger to 110 with a carbon 14 and immediately fired. 15 lb laker. Send him back to lake and went to sent it back down. As it was going down I see a steelhead jumping and I'm watching to see what rod its on. It was the 75 foot rigger. Then All of sudden in mid descent my rigger fires at about 65 feet down. Doubled on steelhead 7 lb and 5 lb. That's a wrap for the night. Gorgeous night out tonight and caught some fish. Well be back at it Friday afternoon looking for some more. Any offshore bite info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. All spoons action. Hits were on glow frog, magnum chilly willy, and carbon 14. We ran SD and fly on dipsy but no hits. Our fish hawk broke so I do think we would have done a lot better knowing our speed. 3 on the GPS and watching our dipsy rods is how we judged speed. We had quite a few fish in and out of our gear that needed something a little different. (Speed I assume). But in all beautiful sunset calm waters and got to watch the rods fire a couple more times before the boat gets put away for the season.