Cabelas Captains Weekend

ronj

This event will take place March 7,8, and 9

March 7th 4pm tp 8pm Gamma line wing, bring 2 reel to be spooled for free, limit 300 yrd per

Sat. seminar list

10 am Captain Ron Jacoby

12 pm Captain Gregg Gerhig

2 pm Captain Pete Lahosky

3pm Captain Jeff Lanteigne

Sun seminar list

11 am Captain ron Jacoby

12 pm Captain Jeff Lanteigne

1 pm Captain Dave Pragacz

3pm Captain Pete Lahosky

I don't have the complete list for each speaker but I am sure they will be great.

Ron J

I drove 4hrs down to Hamburg PA last weekend it was a huge disappointment DO NOT expect to find a big selection of Great Lakes tackle at this store…… I think dicks has a better selection of spoons, rigger eqip, stickbaits and what they did have on display they did not have in stock such as the three things I went down their for (2 diawa SL17lc, bunk guides for my boat trailer, Lowrance LCX ) but they assured me that they can order these items for me!!! I could have done that from my house!! If you are looking for stripe bass fishing equipment they have ten isles full of lures but salmon and trout forget about it!!!!!!!

They have a amazing store filled with just about every dead animal you could think of and some awesome fish tanks but if you looking to find a wide selection of tackle go to Basspro!!

“: I do not work for basspro I am just a disappointed customer and these are my opinionsâ€

sharkbait good point, it was a big let down when i stoped in at the cabelas in hartford conn, i was kinda hoping to find some sales, didnt see anything worth buying.

i do like bass pro better, bigger selection for trolling tackle, and they have sale prices alot of times.

I don't work for them nor do I own stock but I do enjoy the place. But I'm also into hunting and camping and its hard to beat thier selection for those. I think with them its a geographical issues as they are a ways from the great lakes. I've been to the Bass Pro in Harrasburg and they have very little in the way of gear we need on Lake O. With that said I do try to stay local and with family run operations (Local archery and gun shop) when they have what I need and are at least in the ball park for price.

For fishing my prefernce is to support the shops that are around the Lake. For a rookie like me, I get better advise and local knowledge and it helps keep the local economy and family operations in business.

IMG_0476-1.jpg