I don't believe a $10. discount for multiple lots is a low ball. You are an ass jack because you responded with a counter and then immediately blocked my im. That's just plain stupid. I was going to accept it but it appears you are playing some sort of game. Maybe not and if not I am sorry. Good luck selling your stuff.

I don't believe a $10. discount for multiple lots is a low ball. You are an ass jack because you responded with a counter and then immediately blocked my im. That's just plain stupid. I was going to accept it but it appears you are playing some sort of game. Maybe not and if not I am sorry. Good luck selling your stuff.

First off I couldn't tell you how to "block" somebody on here if I had to.......I don't think a $10 discount is bad either......adding you want me to eat shipping costs too is what made it a "low ball" offer to me

Ok I understand $6-9.00 in shipping made it a Low Ball. My bad! Sorry. I guess I am just a Low Balling scumbag. Thanks for enlightening me. Good luck, I sincerely hope you are successful selling your items.

Glad you are having some luck with things Marty....not easy selling your favorite stuff...best of luck to you. Hang in there bud. Les

Edited by Sk8man