DUDE.../.... you got that nice fillet and cleaning station in your basement, you even got a fridge down there big enuf to hold a days supply of beer maybe you should have us boys over for a day reel repair and cleaning on that new counter, ya might even get some of those hotties to fry up some wings for us.hope this helps ..........looks like all fishing related activities will be inside for another week or sooooooooo.

Tom,

Jay-Vee is the spot (rick or carl). They have a guy that comes in every Sat. and picks them up. $10.95 per reel (+ parts) gets them taken apart. Left soaking in cleaning solution then oiled and re-assembled. Any bad parts(drag washers-missing tension knobs/springs) are replaced if bad. I just dropped my first 8 reels off past Fri. Let me know if you need any more info.

Jerry

REBEL

PS

Tom remember the time last fall off Sandy Creek and I saw you tangle EVERY LURE you had into a flying circus air stunt show or the time I was in my back yard on my phone and you showed up looking for directions to your truck IN YOUR BOAT. Man you REALLY make my days and evenings.

Thanks Jerry (and the rest of you) for all the info on the reel repairs and the headaches. I remember someone saying Jay - Vee now :?

Glad to help keep a smile on your face Jerry but if I remember that was a fish that caused that line mess too.

Bob yes there is a couch, love seat (for you and Ray to cuddle on), TV, bedroom and a full bath there too.

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCE :D

Hey I'll do a salmon class if some of you guys want to come and attend?

went to bass pro yesterday and they had some big sale going on there had THE HEAD ELECTRoNICS guy help me with the x14 gold card we were both a little dissapointed as to the graphics or detail it showed ...maybe i was looking for a miracle that had fish on it too i was looking for more squiggle lines below the 30 ftish level sorta like the free site longline posted that shows bottom lines,humps and bumps.if there is that info out there already why cant it be overlayed to a fishing chip? then he pulled up the factory screen that cut off around rochester now that was a smart program looks like the guy who made that thought the earth was flat and it ended there.......or he didnt get the raise he thought he should and just walked out ......ok folks ill designe and install your heating system but im gonna end my ductwork halfways through your house after that your on your own,,,