Otisco 5-10,11

Went out last night after the tiger tourney for walleye. We setup in shallow water that has produced very well and had very little alewife action. Had some bass working early, and saw a nice eye when I pulled anchor, but nada! Went back tonight and water was as flat as it can get, and far less alewife action. Then I cruised several other spots and found NO bait. It wont be much longer and its gonna pick up dramatically!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I know you will, please keep us posted with your results JT. I've been waiting patiently for the Otisco boys to start hitting the eyes. Can't wait for the Otisco get together, but don't want to wish the summer away to quickly either. Double edge sword type of thing. Good luck Justin, and let the fillet knife do its thing. PAP.

Got up twice last night and looked for alewives and fish working...nada...dead flat, bright, and not a ripple anywhere. Im sure if I ground it out for hours id get a fish or 2, but im looking for some numbers...any day now its got to pick up! Gonna try trolling again now that the water temps arent all over! I know of 4 walleyes caught...all of which were hard earned!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app