Seneca derby weekend

Just wanna say, congratulations to all that placed. Good job. Had a great time seeing everyone. Wish we had this happen more. Good year for big fish.

We had our bites. Lost the good ones and caught mostly average fish. We will get em next year. Keep the lines tight,

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'd just like to say that I had high hopes of meeting a bunch of LOU folks at Sampson in person but we never got down that far south by boat and we stayed at a motel in Geneva. You south enders are great sports as well as very competent fishermen and I really thoroughly enjoyed the bantering back and forth before the derby. I really do hope to meet up in person....and no ...I wasn't really in fear of my life and scared to come there because of the comments I made pre derby..... :lol:  tight lines to all and thanks for the added derby fun this year. A special thank you to Sean Brown for the water conditions info the night before the derby.....big relief.

Yes Congrats to all... Thanks for letting me on Board for Big Fish Friday and it was great seeing everyone for Big Fish Friday... Until next year It was great seeing the Marsh boys from Hector take it all... Im pretty sure Hector is before Lodi so that would mean the South won right Sk8man.. lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app