What a waste of time. Worst fishing weekend I have had since I can remember. 1 laker 1 brown. In 2 days of fishing. I threw the kitchen sink at them. Couldn't even get Lakers off the finger with attractors. Lots of bait around.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What a waste of time. Worst fishing weekend I have had since I can remember. 1 laker 1 brown. In 2 days of fishing. I threw the kitchen sink at them. Couldn't even get Lakers off the finger with attractors. Lots of bait around.

Hey, but that new windshield looks good! Haha it was a bit slow this weekend but we still boated a few fish. The plus side was the weather was insanely nice... And we rocked out to ACDC out in the big lake for hours. It passed the time and pumped you up for the next rod that didn't fire. I still don't understand why you weren't picking up eyes out there. We ended with the two big girls and lost 3. Horrible catch ratio but it fit the bill given the type of weekend we had. See ya on the 4th buddy! Edited by FleetTracker

Hey, but that new windshield looks good! Haha it was a bit slow this weekend but we still boated a few fish. The plus side was the weather was insanely nice... And we rocked out to ACDC out in the big lake for hours. It passed the time and pumped you up for the next rod that didn't fire. I still don't understand why you weren't picking up eyes out there. We ended with the two big girls and lost 3. Horrible catch ratio but it fit the bill given the type of weekend we had. See ya on the 4th buddy!

the windshield looks great, but I think it was shipped with bananas! Searched the boat high and low after the aerator didn't work. Found no signs of bananas. Checked the fuses and aerator worked again. It's a good thing the lake was nice other wise I would have been completely miserable, not just mostly miserable. As for the eyes I have no idea, you guys were using an electric trolling motor and I was using the kicker. Even though it was about as low as it goes, it's still noisier than an electric. I don't know, never had a positive attitude all weekend I think that had a lot to do with it.

Its amazing how mental the fishing game is! I had a couple bad weekends in june last year and pulled the boat, went to Cayuga caught a bunch and I hammered eyes the rest of the summer. Just need to "reboot" your mind sometimes!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

With the walleye fishing so good it is hard to "Leave fish to find fish".  Granted walleye fishing is like reeling in an old boot but at least you're catching something.