my observer experience

I wasnt able to get a team together to fish the Oak Orchard Open plus my boat really isnt tournament worthy as it is only 18' and most of my equipmnet is old.   I recieved a call 2 weeks ago from a guy who needed to hire an observer so i figured it would atleast be a good experience to see what other boats do in tournaments so i took the offer.  I got paired up with Nick and the boys from the boat Rigged.  It was totally different being on the observing end as opposed to the fishing end of the tourny.  I had a great time and was treated with respect the whole time. The fishing was slow for them but they all had their spirits up and were cracking jokes the whole weekend.  It was a great experience for me im glad i did it.  ps  to those out there that take a 2 day observing job make sure you show up both days not just the first one so you dont put the guys that hired you in a handycap.  

Yea Rick i had a great time with Nick and crew. I laughed for 2 days straight. Congradulations on your win! I agree with you lets win Sandy Creek Shootout!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry, guys.  I'm fishing the Shootout with Jolly and Pat; we have other plans...  :rofl:

Bondouley - I didn't realize at the time why you looked familiar.  I'll say hello next time.