Cayuga 7/10

Launched out of Long Point Sunday  @ about noon and limited out with some real nice ones in the box. Went straight over to Goose Watch and picked up 3 keepers. Two whites & a red. I used 3 one dollar bills for bait at the tasting table. Didn't take long to zero in. Grabbed my 3 bottles & the better half picked up a T shirt for good luck. From there we went down to Kidders for a couple cold ones :beer:  and their shrimp Po-Boy. That didn't take to long and off to Thristy Owl to try our luck there. Used the same bait which was still working at 4:30 and had 2 nice reds in short order and another T shirt of course. The dipsey bonus of the day was a double dip at Toads on the way home . My best color for lures that day was GR$$N.

All in all it was a great day even thou I never put a line in the water . That non fishing day paid my dues for this season :makeup: . Hopefully I can catch some of those grill size fish like you guys do the rest of this season. :hi:

.....till my next report... :*

Launched out of Long Point Sunday  @ about noon and limited out with some real nice ones in the box. Went straight over to Goose Watch and picked up 3 keepers. Two whites & a red. I used 3 one dollar bills for bait at the tasting table. Didn't take long to zero in. Grabbed my 3 bottles & the better half picked up a T shirt for good luck. From there we went down to Kidders for a couple cold ones :beer:  and their shrimp Po-Boy. That didn't take to long and off to Thristy Owl to try our luck there. Used the same bait which was still working at 4:30 and had 2 nice reds in short order and another T shirt of course. The dipsey bonus of the day was a double dip at Toads on the way home . My best color for lures that day was GR$$N.

All in all it was a great day even thou I never put a line in the water . That non fishing day paid my dues for this season :makeup: . Hopefully I can catch some of those grill size fish like you guys do the rest of this season. :hi:

.....till my next report... :*

Thought I saw your boat at LP! Noticed there didn't seem to be any rods in view & figured it must just be a look alike.

Andy you'll only see my boat slick once, maybe twice a season when my wife decides it's time to do the wine tour. Just remember,....I can do anything I want as long as it's OK with her :worried: .

Ya know Scott, I'll let you in on my secret on dealing with the fleas, but you have to keep it between us. :lipssealed:  .............I rub K9 Advantix on my line once a month and no flea problem. It's that simple . I really don't want to let to many people know about that `cause Cortland & Blood Run need to make a living also.