Hit the river again

Kevin J Legg

Back at it again this morning. I was able to get Jordan a nice limit of walleyes (his first) and his mom and dad some bass later in the day. Largest eye weighed 7.4 two came on bottom in 35 fow one right along the shore on a TD 11. Bass were on Senkos largest a fat 18 incher.

post-144887-0-25443200-1407356802_thumb.jpg

Back at it again this morning. I was able to get Jordan a nice limit of walleyes (his first) and his mom and dad some bass later in the day. Largest eye weighed 7.4 two came on bottom in 35 fow one right along the shore on a TD 11. Bass were on Senkos largest a fat 18 incher.

attachicon.gifJordan's eye.JPG

Like always great job Kevin, from what got posted this year seemed to be a banner year for the OL' Marble eye. Keep on them, soon comes the deer season, and with a little luck you will have 2 back straps. So country folks surf & turf with some garden veggies, why that's fit for a king!!! Tight lines to all and be safe. PAP.

Pap,

You got that right. I've been fortunate to have only fished the river one day and not caught at least one eye but I've got a date with some Kings and early season geese before I think too much about the deer. I'm actually setting out some trail cams today and looking over some property where I hunt. Looks like a nice few days of weather ahead.