Out of Braddock bay 8/10

I had my electronics burn out on my friday but took my nephew out sunday anyways. My plan was to use navionics on my phone and try to find some browns before we went to lakerville. We caught 2 browns one off a rigger parked at 50' pulling bf sea sick waddler hi viz the other off of 300 copper pulling bf uv mag 42nd spoon. Both on the small size.

We trolled north til we got to lakerville. We put 2 riggers down with cowbells and spin n glows and just started hammering the lakers. We had doubles on several different times. We fished till about noon and caught over 20 lakers the biggest just under 16 lbs. My nephew had a great time reeling in all the fish. I had a blast watching him try ro figure out what to do when multiple rods fire

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-14077969649806_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14077969902208_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14077970094601_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14077970321184_thumb.jpg

Can I ask what color and size spin n glows u were using and how deep? I am going to try out the cowbells and need all the tips I can get. Fishin a long time but never with cowbells.Thanks and way to go.

I was using size 4 cowbells all sivler with a green spin n glow on one side and a watermelon set in other side with a orange spin and glow. The silver cowbells took way more shots than the waternelon but the bigger fish came on watermelon

Bob,

2 rigs needed , both in the 5/0 size. the first is called "Rod Hog" the second is "watermelon". 36" of 30Lb. mono and as big a spin glow as you find. (Mr. Piano, the guy making them has a great supply of them If needed I'll get you his contact info.) Throw a 1/0 2x strong treble on the back and bounce it off the bottom in 70'-110'. They can really make a boring trip enjoyable. 

Steve (the Seneca Perch Guy)

You can catch alot of lakers with just one set of cowbells. Ive had 30 to 40 fish days running just one set of bells. Running 2 sets someti.mes is more of a pain because they get hammerd by the lakers and your constintly resetting lines.