small bear pic on trail cam

Sure I would see one sooner or later on my trail cams around Almond. Looks like a little guy cruising past one of my Tasco's.

Cool to see one I have tracks in all the ravines around my property, some much bigger than this little guy would leave!!!

post-143447-0-44939300-1408495510_thumb.jpg

post-143447-0-98574700-1408495538_thumb.jpg

Interesting the area this bear is hangin out we typically hear coyotes barking and yipping at last light. I mean this has been consistant behavior for the last 5 years or so, we camp in an opening a quarter mile below the woods the bear pic was taken. I know there are bigger bears up there , I saw the tracks last spring.
The coyotes don't howel up there at all now.
Is this normal for bears to push out coyotes or at least change their patterns?The howeling at last light comes from a diffferent area now.

Here is one big dog I got on cam last winter.
 HUNT0019.jpg

That's a sweet picture.....what's odd to me is my camp is just down the road in alfred and we have no bears or yotes. I run 4 cameras at my place. I think I'd pass On a bear but would love to at least get a trail cam pic

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There are yotes running all the fields above the college I see the tracks up there all winter.

If you spend time after deer season hiking in the snow the tracks will be there for sure. They love cruising cut trails adjacent to thick crab apple groves..where I got this pic. I see more tracks in open overgrown fields than in the big hard woods.

I am excited to get back out with the cams this winter I am using them around Hemlock and Almond now to get deer pics but in the snow its easy to find the high travel runs.