Got in the water at three all rods in by four and fished till dark. Decided to go deep so we set up in 450 fow and headed north.deepest we fished was 600fow. We went 12 for 14 of quality fish all night. Action was consistent from start to finish. Biggest king 22 lb biggest steelhead 14lbs. Best day in along time. Most fish caught on riggers 45-75 down, one meat rig 400 copper, one dipsy flasher fly. Orange and reds best color for us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152622-14094610833626_thumb.jpg

post-152622-14094611329985_thumb.jpg

post-152622-14094611944222_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeremy Goodison

Hdog this yrs been tough for a new learning curve but there are ton of solid guys on site that post good info. I never go out without checking all reports. Good luck chasing them around the lake. If your talking about Oaks I tell him he should come out and your more welcome to join. Season will be over quick unfortunately.

I was 65-70 feet down was 50 degrees. Pulled most of my fish out off 50-54 degree water with the occasional 90 rigger firing down in 46-48 degree water. I ran some inline sinker set ups swimming down 20-30 feet and they never got touched. Saw another good report out of Genny today guy did good at 450-500. My buddy hammered some black ones in 80-120 fow this morning.I just don't prefer staging kings. With the insane steelhead size and quantity this yr I won't be in tight.

I agree, Long run out of Mexico, Going out Tues. I will wait and see what the lady of the lake is willing to give up. I would love to run off shore for sure, Thanks for the info- Great report