Dropped the wife off at the airport & then launched at the river around 10:30. North 2 lanes at the launch blocked off & water’s higher than last spring. 7 trailers in lot. Bright & sunny, couple wispy clouds, very slight S breeze. River surface 51F, mud basically straight out & East. Green water off Russell & in close. Worked 10-30 FOW. Surfaces 41-47F. 1 small stlhd off board in 17 FOW right at 12:00 noon. (Storm Firetiger) Couple boats out deep but didn't hear anyone hitting much.

Uncranked my unitroll with the probe on it a little too far. :$ Oh, well, something to do tonight.

Boy that felt good to be on the water. :!: I don’t believe I was able to get my first sunburn of the year. Off at 3:00.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom, My post for today is almost the same as yours... on the water at 7:30, Russell to Braddocks and back, 7-35 FOW, 1 - 6lb. brown early off the bluffs west of Russell... lots of green water, but 44 degree temps. everywhere. was hoping to see some bait out @ 35, ....nothing. Pulled boards and riggers.

Note: the brown was full of bait.. all less than 2" long...

Out again Friday morning, will run to I bay / Webster area ..gonna' run some C-5's and baby rapalas....

8) Jim S.