10 hrs to break-in

Frogger

Well she's finally home. After a road trip to Oklahoma that the power head took, a month later she's purring like a kitten. The rebuild service out there found a cracked ring. Replaced everything. Thanks to Larry @ Roys in helping me getting it off and put back on she looks new in a short timepost-150509-1416973750268_thumb.jpg. Got to get some ease time on her now.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

WTG Mike :yes:  I know it was quite a process and a lot of money but less than a new one and this one is a known quantity and has been a great "pal" to you so hopefully many more years of good service by your trusted "friend" :)  I sure think you made the right decision. and best part is Larry didn't have any left over parts :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks Les. Actually I ended up saving a ton without sacrificing quality. I just had to take the time to get creative on the steps of who would do what work. It's amazing how good these guys are with this stuff. Don't get me wrong I did some of it like impeller and easy things but to strip a powerhead off in a couple of hours? Yea would of taken me a week with having leftovers lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United