Wanted ISO 27-30' Boat for Chartering

The time is here and I have officially begun the search for a new ride.
Im looking for...
Great Lakes style platform for chartering (Penn Yan, Tiara, Baha, etc)
Perfect boat would be...

27-30'

90s or newer
10'+ beam
freshwater only
trailer
twin chevy small blocks
hardtop

rebuilt stringers

Try not to post links on this thread.
If you know of any possiblities please send the info to me directly via PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd make sure to check over the posts at the Carolina classis owner's forum. They have a pretty significant history of severe problems with Volvo and Mercruiser power. Crusader powered boats do not seem to have the problems. They ingest water back into the cylinders hydro locking them. If you search for them as a group, you will notice a very unusually high rate of rebuilds and repowers compared to other boats.

I'd make sure to check over the posts at the Carolina classis owner's forum. They have a pretty significant history of severe problems with Volvo and Mercruiser power. Crusader powered boats do not seem to have the problems. They ingest water back into the cylinders hydro locking them. If you search for them as a group, you will notice a very unusually high rate of rebuilds and repowers compared to other boats.

Yes and the Carolina Classic in the reference above seems to have strong signs of saltwater use from the appearance of the gauges, horn, engines. etc...

I bought a 2001 pursuit 3000 express last year and absolutely love it. She is in my heated barn if you want to check out the floor plan some time.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...

You might take a look at post 95 proline 2950. I am currently rigging a 96 that came from Michigan. (Not for sale)The layout is great and anything after 95 has no wood in the construction at all. Mine has twin 5.7's. Was boat of the year for two years in its hayday. Finding a freshwater boat with I/o's isn't easy but they are usually reasonably priced when you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United