Looking to sell:

Lowrance LCX-38C HD sonar. Unit is LIKE NEW!!!  Still have ALL paperwork and box. This unit  includes: speed cable, power cable, transducer, head unit, gps module (LCG-3000), screen protection cover, mouting bracket. All paperwork and manuals as well. This unit comes with a  8.4" screen . Bright on the sunniest of days and BIG screen for easy viewing from any point of your boat!!!   Best unit I've owned! Selling boat or else I would keep!

FIRSTt $750 TAKES!

Key Features

30GB hard drive preloaded with tons of electronic charts and maps Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver Lowrance radar compatible LowranceNET® networking (NMEA 2000® certification pending) High-speed ethernet connection links multiple Lowrance display units and modules to operate independently on shared network data including sonar. High-res enchanced display and a built-in 30GB hard-drive preloaded with tons of mapping and electronic charts.

post-153029-0-34169800-1423184682_thumb.jpg

Edited by timeline2013

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Patriot, I'm sure a PM to him would have sufficed. Not the way to speak your mind on someone else's add. Be a little more polite, no matter what your thoughts are.

Good luck with the sale.

Jay Davies

In all fairness the guy hasn't ever contributed information wise to the forum.  He has only posted stuff for sale or bumps his merchandise....