Thank you Cabelas......

for charging me $32 extra for extra packing for my new fishing rods. Thank you for using UPS. Thank you for not having any more in stock. Thank you for finally convincing me to find a new place to shop.

post-157263-0-07212200-1423693011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slingha

I'm a newer member. Let's go fishing this spring.

Would like to! Getting a big time ankle surgery in mid march from old sports issues and April I am taking my caption license exam so that class is every sat and sunday in April from 9am-430 pm so my spring looks like it SUCKS

maybe take a weekday off work and get out on the boat.... wading will be out of the question because I will be in a cast for 4 weeks then a boot for another 4 lol 

Would like to! Getting a big time ankle surgery in mid march from old sports issues and April I am taking my caption license exam so that class is every sat and sunday in April from 9am-430 pm so my spring looks like it SUCKS

maybe take a weekday off work and get out on the boat.... wading will be out of the question because I will be in a cast for 4 weeks then a boot for another 4 lol 

hope everything goes smooth for you so you can get out there and do your thing. also thanks for the help with my matching a reel for my new salmon/steelehead rod.  tight lines.

hope everything goes smooth for you so you can get out there and do your thing. also thanks for the help with my matching a reel for my new salmon/steelehead rod.  tight lines.

Thanks bud.. its rather routine but just lays ya up for a while and is going to hurt like a SOB :) will be out there in no time