Wanted Bass boat

Dylan585

My dad is retiring soon and we are looking for a new bass boat new are looking at bass trackers, lunds, and smokercraft mostly. We would like it to be around 20 feet and be newer. By newer we don't mean year we just mean condition.

Edited by Dylan585

Dylan I own a Nitro Tracker boat dealership and have a brand new leftover Z7 in stock at a very discounted price. If interested please call me and i will inform you. I have it on Craigslist / Scranton.Pa. area if u want to look it up. Thanks Dave 570-241-6831

Screamer, I looked at it and if it was up too me I'd be buying that boat tomorrow. My dad is wanting something with a little higher sides. He's been looking at like the tracker targa. He's just weird like that. He doesn't like being super low to the water and he's the one with the money :/

Edited by Dylan585

Screamer, I looked at it and if it was up too me I'd be buying that boat tomorrow. My dad is wanting something with a little higher sides. He's been looking at like the tracker targa. He's just weird like that. He doesn't like being super low to the water and he's the one with the money :/

sent you a pm... dont let him get a targa they leak like a civ

Rochester Craigslist has what looks like a mint smokercraft for like 9800...I don't remember all the details but would be a nice fishing rig,it was posted a few days a go. Pretty sure it was a blue color

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rochester Craigslist has what looks like a mint smokercraft for like 9800...I don't remember all the details but would be a nice fishing rig,it was posted a few days a go. Pretty sure it was a blue color

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Found one for $8900 is Syracuse. Thanks for the help. I'm thinking it's the one your talking about Edited by Dylan585