Almost Time for it to go

TileMan Dan

I took care of that problem last week with my little loader bucket now she's clear of the snow, weather permitting going to start going over the axles today,

Yea us to, today 48* in the shade and 56* in the sun, I believe with this rain Saturday & Sunday it should be just about gone!! Thank God!!

dont get to exited guys,snow may be gone down your way,but its gona be around for a while up here!!!!!was in pulaski tuesday,snow is still over 3 feet deep.roves started to slide with the warm weather.snow is up to the eaves on 1 story buildings!!!!!sorry guys

dont get to exited guys,snow may be gone down your way,but its gona be around for a while up here!!!!!was in pulaski tuesday,snow is still over 3 feet deep.roves started to slide with the warm weather.snow is up to the eaves on 1 story buildings!!!!!sorry guys

Yea, I saw the pics of the lake on the other thread, and a buddy went to Maine ice fishing was going to stop at cabin just to check it out. Yea right he said 3ft or better on the ground and it looks like the artic circle up there. Most of the time you guys are 3 to 4 weeks behind. Would be nice to fish a local lake but ice is 20"s thick on Beltzville yet, hell there ice fishing on the Delaware River first I ever heard of that!!!

Old Forge NY, the snow capital of NY. I went there snowmobiling for a weekend back in 84. What a great time we had. I had a John Deere snowmobile.

Now they are predicting a major snow for southern teir Pocono's, WTF.!!!! You got to be $hitting me, but I guess we still need the onion snow. LOL.

Hey TileMan, isn't it raining buy you, it's pouring here right now, and snow in the forecast for Friday, I'm waiting till the weekend, I went over axels and breaks, things needed a little TLC, but other than that nothing major. I also got a coat of wax on the lower half, cleaned up nice. I might change the lower unit oil if the sun comes out this afternoon if that happens. Well good luck with your project, we are getting there slowly but surely. PAP.

Old Forge NY, the snow capital of NY. I went there snowmobiling for a weekend back in 84. What a great time we had. I had a John Deere snowmobile.

yep,no shortage of snowmobilers up here,2 more weeks and the trails close,THANK GOD!!!!!hey dan,nice to see you got her uncovered,dont get to excited though,i stopped at mexico point this weekend and there was ice as far as i could see,gona be down near 0 at night all this week,sorry for the bad news

Yea that's a sweet looking ride Dan, and it does soothe the sole just to sit in the seat, Finsntin what's your prediction of ice out on the east coast. PAP

3-5" of snow starting at noon Friday and a coastal storm watch for early next week, you just gotta love it. Went to cabelas today in Hamburg Pa. Picked up some lure tape and Colorado blades to try out this new to me stretch tape specificly designed for spinner blades and suffix leadcore, guess I can load reels and watch it snow Friday.

My birthday is then end of the first week in April. Always snows one last time here then. After that, it is game on. There were some posts on another topic about betting on when open water would show. If you have an I/O I wouldn't put ti in the water till then. I had considered it, but I dont have the time to do all the work to ready it, fish it, and then winterize it again, April will be soon enough for me.

I have had enough of this winter, time for it to ease off and let spring in.  

I don't think one person will argue that point Great Lakes, I'm leaving her covered till after this talk about a NorEaster Mon/Tues, last year I uncovered early and we got a heavy wet snow, it bent my canopy rods all to hell and I ended up shoveling the snow out of the boat. I built supports to hold up the cover which worked great this year, every snow once it warmed up a little slid right off. Hopefully this snow will do the same. Yea I'm so ready for warmer weather!!!!