Mathews Drenalin for sale

Mathews Drenalin, 28.5 draw, 60-70lbs. All black, Bodoodle Pro 500 rest, brand new VaporTrail strings and cables, Specialty Archery peep with interchangeable aperture. IBO speed 309fps, real world 500 gr arrow at 68lbs is 268fps. The only issue is my name is engraved on the grip. I do have a grip from a monster that will fit I think. $425 shipped to your door. Paypal preferred. Thanks Sight, sling and stabilizer not included

Total Chaos

post-141352-0-16552500-1426618661_thumb.jpg

post-141352-0-02799800-1426618676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Total Chaos

If you think you can get advertised IBO speed out of a Mathews good luck. I've owned 4 of them and the only 1 that ever came close was the monster 6.0. I got 330 out of that one. IBO is 70lbs 30in draw at 5grain per pound arrow weight. Since I'm only 28.5 at 68lbs I will never attain advertised IBO speeds.

Total Chaos

Yes chaos we know that ibo is 30 inch draw, 350 grain arrow and 70lbs draw weight and zero weight on your string. So You lose 15fps for draw length another 5 fps for your peep and loop, 7 fps for 2 lbs for weight and you lose another 15-20 fps for arrow 500gr weight. So absolutely

You will never hit 320 at your specs and what you are shooting.

You are also correct that most Mathews will hard to come close,with all other factors, to hit ibo speeds but if you want one of the best, smoothest, easy drawing fantastic bows on the planet it would still be the drenalin at 320ibo advertised speeds.

Good luck with your sale! For everybody's info I love my drenalin! And this is a good deal😄

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by salmonite