I could use some help with the King - naturalization reclassification

I could use some volunteers that live in the counties that border Lake Ontario.  I am going to start sending letters to county and state government representatives and would like the letters to come from residents within those counties as they would have more of an effect.  Either PM me your name and address and I will send the letters on your behalf or if you don't feel comfortable with that I will send you the letter and you can send it.  Counties include Jefferson, Oswego, Cayuga, Wayne, Monroe, Orleans and Niagara.  I think letters should also come from the primary stakeholders such as Charter Associations as well as LOTSA and ELOTSA etc.  Letters will also be sent to Anthony Picente Jr. NYS AC president, Governor Cuomo, our  members of congress Schumer, Gillibrand,Hanna, Maffei  etc.

***Please inform me of what county you represent****

Get'r done

Edited by Gill-T

Need those remaining counties represented still.  I would like this finished soon so I can go fishing!  Time to step up.  If you know someone living in those counties give them a poke.  Thanks.

Gill-T.....Please excuse my ignorance and please enlighten me (I hope I'm not the only one out here..... :thinking: ). What does your request for help in king "naturalization reclassification" refer to? Are they trying to get illegally across the border too?     :P    (bad joke!)......seriously, what do U mean?   

Brian I will try to email them to you.  I am having some fun with the new MAC computer sending attachments.  I have to convert them to PDF because I don't have Microsoft word.  You could also just PM me your address and I will send the form letters via pony express.

To update:  Letters have gone out to various state government employees and we have begun to hear back.  There are people from this site that have stepped up and its working.  We still need people from Jefferson, Cayuga and Orleans county residents represented so please step forward if you can.  PM me your address and I will send you the form letters to send to your county representatives.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dingell-Johnson Sport Fish Restoration Act was designed to collect taxes on hunting and fishing equipment to be placed in a trust and used for conservation and expansion/support of sport fishing.  In reviewing the amounts given to each state there appears to be a large discrepancy.

Alaska  sells 618,384 fishing and hunting licenses and receives $17,904,350 in annual grants

California sells 2,056,748 fishing and hunting licenses and receives $17,904350

New York sells 1,538,400 fishing and hunting licenses and receives $ 9,810,510

Based on these figures of usage of the natural resources as represented by license sales......we are underfunded compared to Alaska and California.  If the state is looking for money for a new hatchery I would say that money is out there if you know how to ask for it.