Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need 2 dust covers for Shimano Stradic CI4 2500… have any???

SS:

need longer handles for my Diawa 47lc reels (the old original ones), do you have handles longer than the stock handles, if so how much, & do you have 12 of them?

John

I believe it would be easier if you took a few pictures of what you have for sale and maybe a short description

SS:

need longer handles for my Diawa 47lc reels (the old original ones), do you have handles longer than the stock handles, if so how much, & do you have 12 of them?

John

If he doesn't have any check tuna toms. I ordered a bunch a couple years ago - best investment ever

Mike

'Bout Time

BT;

I was looking at them on Tuna's site, but thought I'd give this guy a whirl. 

Thanks for the suggestion, might end up there.

John

Not trying to take away any business from steve. Just trying to help. I definitely buy from members first. Best of luck

Mike

'Bout Time

Not trying to take away any business from steve. Just trying to help. I definitely buy from members first. Best of luck

Mike

'Bout Time

mike i am sorry no handles for line counter reels i have parts for older and newer spinning and some baitcasters but no line counter parts i could get them for you if you want i got to check around on prices thanks steve

Looking for a line guide for my Shimano Calcutta 251, if you have that part let me know pls.

Chris

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

Edited by VandooChris

Looking for a line guide for my Shimano Calcutta 251, if you have that part let me know pls.

Chris

chris is that part# bnt 1240 your looking for thanks steve

Exactly!

chris there is a guy on ebay that has 8 of them new they i think 9 something or best offer and 2.95 shipping he is in bocca raton florida his store on ebay is jdltreasures1 but it says best offer i am sure if you offer him nine he would take it or do you want me to see what i could get them for give me a call at 570-417-2424 anytime from 6am - 9pm thanks