I am looking for an Islander under 12k if anybody is thinking of selling. 19 or 22 foot. 1992 and newer. Shoot me a PM if you know of one. Thanks BP

Chinook

The Family has not been able to agree on this LOL and I have been spending all my free time installing stuff on the boat so I have not had time to talk more with them about it. The boat is almost finished Depth Raider,GPS FF,Radio & Antenna, Downriggers, pole holders, Planer Board reels and other little stuff like fire ext.,Fan for cuddy you know! Once it is all done and we go fishing together I will put a little pressure on them to make a decision.

Thanks For Asking

Gene

Gene, sounds like you have things underway pretty good. The wallet a little lighter? :lol: Best of luck to you and the family this season. Enjoy your time with the little ones. They sure grow up way to fast. Maybe see you on the water sometime-Duane

There is one near me in PA just south of Binghamton, NY at Snake Creek Marine. It is over your price at $19,000 but is a nice looking rig. 2001, 221 hardtop with a 4.3L. If you are interested you can call (570)967-2109. Ask for Alan and he can give you the details.

I also spoke with a friend that works for Fed Ex and he spotted another 221 hard top for sale parked at a private residence in the Binghamton area today. I asked him to get a # and details when he goes by it again.

Good Luck with the search, Eric

This is from the LOTSA site-Know it is a little older than you are looking for but thought I'd throw it out - Starcraft Islander

Today at 01:25:33 Quote

A member at the meeting Thursday asked me to post this for him.

1989 Starcraft Islander 22 foot I/O Shorelander Trailer. Conv. Top, Side Curtains, Tonneau Cover, full moor cover. Compass, VHF, LMS 350, AM/FM Radio, Live Well, Porta Potty. 4 Cannon Elec. Riggers, Dual Planer Board Mast, Life Jackets.

$6,000 / BO. 716-668-9149 or 716-913-2653. Wally

• 2 weeks later...

BP Swing, The other Islander in the Binghamton area is a 1995 soft top with a 4.3L. It comes with 2 Cannon mag 10's, Hummingbird FF, some Penn rod and reels, and assorted tackle. $10,000

You can call Fran at (607)775-0488.

Eric