Cayuga marina?

I am looking for advice on finding a slip on Cayuga Lake for a 26 foot boat.  I would like to be on the east shore if possible and be within reasonable distance to trolling spots for browns, lake trout, etc.  I have left a message at Finger Lakes Marine Services.  Fished the west shore north of Taughannock last season out of Meyers with good results but we are new to the lake.  Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Finger Lakes Marina on the south side of Myers Pt is a great bet. I kept a boat there for 3 years prior to us buying a cottage. The only other real option would be to see if a slip is open in the town marina on the north side of Myers point.

Thank you both for your input.  Meyers Park is full and FL Marine currently has a waiting list.  So I have been fact finding and searching for an alternative.  Treaman is a bit further down the lake than I would prefer.  Isn't Miliken around 12 miles away from Ithaca by boat?  I was guessing that would be closer to half an hour trip one way for me.  I do not expect to be cruising anywhere near 50mph!

Anyone fish out of Hibiscus or Frontenac in Union Springs?

Edited by slouiscar

I fish out of Hide Away which is next to Hibicus. It's a haul if you want to fish the south end but I've had good luck fishing the north and it's less crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hibiscus is a very nice marina with a huge gas dick and a pump out station if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I know what you mean and I truly appreciate and value your advice.  That said if I don't crack one of the 20 jokes in my head I would like feel I let you off easy.  I am new here and I don't want to get on the bad side of the pro members so I will keep them to myself.

So, I owe you a beer if we meet up.