Hit Selkirk early this morning and after catching 3 Browns my buddy turned green and wanted to head in. Predicted <1 footers turned into >2. It was fortunate cause when I pulled the boat I saw foamy oil coming out the exhaust. Dropped the boat off at Martins and they think I blew a head gasket. Can't even look at it till Monday. Now no boat for opener of walleyes.

Oh well, I can still chase turkey and have a 16 foot Gheenoe with a 6 hp. So I can fish smaller lakes for crappie, bullhead and Millsite for for Lakers and landlocks so I'm not completely out of the game and things could always be worse.

That was a great forecast, wasn't it? I was excited for a nice calm day and we went in around 1pm sore and tired. I couldn't even get on plane on the way back without getting beat up. I hope the engine issues are best case scenario!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I feel your pain about engine issues trust me.  It got so last year I was more nervous than a whore in church to take my boat out.  Took it back to Arney's and found 2 pistons cooked.  Under warranty but man totally frustrating.  It was a rebuilt engine and now it is rebuilt again!