I would like to start out by saying I decided to (against my judgement) fish without registering in the LOC. Headed straight out of the chute about 6am  a little west and set up in 150 headed north. 4 rigger rods, one dispy and an inline 150' back weighted with a 1/2 oz snap weight. was still setting a slider when the inline took a rip and gone. missed one on the rigger purple scorpion  then started marking better screens in 220-250. in line pulling a chicken feed FLT spoon starts screaming. took line counter out to 486.  Figured it was a low teens king. Ended up being a nice steelie. checked it real quick on the scale, was bouncing just over 11. First one the board currently 10.15 oh well :) quick pic and got him back. Worked out to 300 then back to 180, dad lost one on the 40' rigger flt king of sting mag. Pulled and headed at 11. Fun day, couldn't keep them buttoned finished 1/4 , always good to get out with dad

Nice going on the steelie Kev and good report.  Glad to hear the trailer is back in order. After that situation you saw on 96A it sure brings home the importance of getting things right with trailers ....Good to see that your dad is feeling better and fishing too. :yes: