Boat wash

I get notifications from the dec on topics i signed up for on their site. Today's news was a half million dollar upgrade to a launch at Saranac lake. They have installed a boat wash station there along with other upgrades. While i don't really think rinsing off your boat is going to prevent the spread of milfoil or gobies i do like the idea of washing the scumline off before it dries. I am not a big Cuomo fan but i am seeing some nice upgrades in some of our state parks. The new playground at Kueka Lake state park is amazing. If i were king i would lower taxes but state park and boat launch upgrades beat the heck out of more earned income credits and more welfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I couldn't find the thread.  Someone was just griping about the cost of their sportsman license and tags.  I would like to add that Cuomo is pimping out the state land for logging too.  Money has to come from somewhere.  I would love to see how the state is budgetting this fund.  How much is transferred to social programs?  How much is spent on state parks, boat launches etc...

I agree with the playground - it does look nice.