oswego saturday night

Personally.. I hate crowds.. so I gave up fishing for walleye there! Depending on the water height and color.. the river (at night) is your best bet. Just follow the procession of boats as they troll the short distance to the first bridge.. turn around.. and troll back. We've also done well (at night) trolling tight against the breakwalls. It also gets crowded there, and unless they've changed the rules, the driftboats aren't reguired to have running lights.. which adds to the excitement! That place is proof that fishing IS a full contact sport! Good Luck! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) ps.. Like Mike said.. the F-18 Rapala is the standard up there.

I think things are running a little behind. The fish should be around. Work the river a lil bit. If you do, be careful of those fishing on shore. Walleye will spread out throughout the whole harbor. I took the biggest walleye of my life between the lighthouse and the east detahed wall in 30 fow. The great thing about fishing up there is that you will not catch a good number of fish, but if you do hook up expect to have your camera ready because it's no average walleye. good luck