Was out today and went 5-7 all kings...no mature fish though, but stii good for the first try this year! Fished 50-80 fow and 30-40 down. Had good luck with the purple with black center, not sure on the name.....

Nice report sounds like you had a good morning!! Did you try dipsys with the wire and SD fly at all? Last couple of times out I could not get the dipsy wire rigs to fire, everything was on the riggers with spoons.

Went out with a bud from Mass on these days. the first two days I shyed away from the pack but still hit a bunch of steelhead and cohos. On Tuesday we had the lake to our selves and went over where everyone else was to the west the previous days and got into the kings going 11/15 with no sub-troll. Fish were all still in the same water then (<60 down over 80 - 140fow).

Everything was <10lbs but my friend had a blast. We kept 3 all ~8lbs and man are those spring fish TASTY!

Lead core 5 to 10 colors was hot all 3 days with a smaller wonderbread. A chicken wing spoon on the rigger was doing good and most of the coho hit that. Few other spoons orange and green all took hits as well.

Had 1 rip on a dipsy on spiderwire at a 0 setting 85' out with a mtdew sd and blue green fly but came up empty. I gotta remember to sharpen them damn hooks.

Caught a bunch on a white/purple sd with blue/green fly 55 down.

I have some pics posted here.

http://fin.tzo.com/~xingtau/gallery.html

crap forgot there was a laker in there. hehe He thought it looked cool so I didn't mention their reputation.