Seneca help

Caught a legal salmon on Cayuga on boards 5 colors Sutton 32. I examined what it was eating... black flies. Wonder if they are eating fly hatches. Soon it will be cold enough there won't be any more bugs... also found couple Lakers. Girl friend fixed a stinger spoon with nail polish... it went 5 to 1!

looks like I'll be ready for some good old R&r Saturday if I get a day off... might buy a water probe to figure out those temp breaks. Hope I can get it over nighted

Good deal and it seems like the the ladies touches to gear always works the best. Girlfriend only fishes pink gear and catch more and bigger fish.

I put a order in and my local tackle shop for a bunch of kwik fish so hopefully I will be playing around with them more this year and we are planning on going to Watkins Sunday if the weather hold out. I also need to see what the deal is with my fish finder I don't have any temp readings which sucks

Fished Seneca today 8-2pm. Wow it was slow til I found a spot with active fish. Went 2 for 7 only two of the fish were on for more than a few seconds. Not much for details being we have our final tourney for FLTA on Sunday. 6 lb. Landlocked put on a show with a coho like tail walk. Temps were 55 on top. Oh also saw where the perch guys were, lol I won't tell, unless you want to know. :lol:

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well that's not good hopefully it changes soon and I'm good on the perch it takes to many to make a meal for me. Those bigger land locks put on a hell of a show my 8lbs tore a clip on weight off destroyed a board and broke a treble hook but it was a good fight