went out for about an hour and a half last night with foster and got 6 fish before the wind kicked us off the lake. got 4 kings all around the 8lb rang. 2 lakers one is on the board 14.11 in fourth and the other was around 9lb all came on silver streak sog in 95-115 fow 45-55 down. real crazy temps with the strong s winds we had last night. would like to thank narby's for being open to weigh fish in when they say they are going to be there. also would like to say we need a new weigh station in hamlin went by last night around 4:00 pm and east fork weigh staion was all locked up. not the first time this has happend to us :evil: :roll: :x

Freeman77,

We need to get Bruce at Sandy Creek Marina to open as a weigh station. I talked with the guy at the weigh station last year and he said he is closed on Mondays.

lol hey tom want to buy them back I wil sell them to you at a good price???????lets say $199.99 lol brian I wish bruce would do it. that would be much better hey could really make some good cash flow there if he would open up that and a small store or something. I did not know he was closed on mon. but that does not explain why he was not there till 10:30 on sat when foster had a fish to weigh in. oh well