The Oak Pro-Am

I've never met you Ray.....but it doesn't matter....not that I wouldn't want to..it's just that we haven't been formerly introduced or informally for that matter. There's one thing about the internet and sometimes the phone (900 #s) :$ ....well maybe not those, but you can tell when there are good folks on the other end. There are a lot of good folks all together here and we are all kind of like family somewhat displaced by time and space. One thing I know for sure is we all share a common bond or two or three....WE LOVE FISHIN', our families and friends...and that's what we are on here for... to share in triumphs and difficulties, to have a place to become one with all on here, this site....

Well..... long as there's 45lb copper wirin' still left hangin from th' trees there in Lyntucky...I still gota good connection ta that qwerty board....even out here in the harborcreek, PA office :lol:

Again......GODSPEED to your dad's wellness, and I'll see ya sometime...like I said if not...I can tell yer OK RAY MAN!!!!! ;)

Mark

Many,Many THANKS to you all ,and May i be allowed to pray for your families when the time arrises. Just Got a call from mom and DAD is comming home 2 days early Today........Sat.6/14/08 ...........I will forever spill my guts as to what works for me when i fish and where im fishing .(unless its a derby) then my lips are sealed.........Ray K.

Common ray , you mean no gps coordinates during a touny? We got enough of your secretes from Jason and Musky. LOL

Glad to hear about your dad...we wish him well