Yotes

Only shot 2 yotes, and 3 fox..... the yotes came during deer hunting, the fox were each off a deer carcass pile while yote hunting..... haven't put my carcasses out yet, still sitting in a wagon in the back yard, wishing we had some snow..... but it'll come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's not easy. They win more often than I do but it's fun figuring them out. I'm almost starting to think like a coyote now

Now your cooking with gas!!!! Slammin

That's an AWSOME!! Pic. blacksquirrel. Congrats to ya.

You got that right whaler1. Looks like a larger dog also.

Edited by pap

That's awesome. We don't have cats around here. Hay sets have been working well for me with a trap in front and one in the back. I have been letting coons go but I think I've created a problem there as I have some diggers now. Sometimes it's a fox or coyote doing the digging too. The water is bad now with the rain and thaw. These trench sets were hot with visitors every other night but now they're swamped. I have stingers set at the top so maybe I'll get one.post-149813-14516691391031_thumb.jpgpost-149813-14516691620325_thumb.jpg

This is what they used to look like

post-149813-145166919811_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pic help king. Here's a cat we caught also. Cats don't mind a tight set with heavy backing or even a cubby but a yote just won't commit to the tight space and lack of sight through the backing

I wish we had bobcats up here.