Yotes

I actually did a double take when I saw the photo!! I thought damn that looks pretty domesticated, maybe a coy dog? Either way it's one less. Awesome man!!

Good time to be using the male challange or single dominate call, or the female invitation howl!! I also had good luck with two males fighting. I like a lot and had my best action using Dennis Kirk sounds. Do you guys have different calls you might want to share. I had my Fox Pro programmed by Fox Pro with mostly Dennis Kirk sounds. Thanks for any feedback.

Got an alarm from harbor freight and it seems to be working!! Have a bait pile 200 plus yards behind the house and it is going crazy tonight while I'm stuck at work! Going to add some more deer parts to it tomorrow and hope they come back!

Any luck yet MachZ?

Any luck yet MachZ?

Went off twice last night.. First time it was a fox. Don't really wanna shoot a fox so let him have a meal. Went off around 2am got set up n it was a skunk.... Son of a djjfhh. So the hunt for yotes is still going but alarm is working good! It's kind of cool!