Something different

bondouley

We did a week long points contest that included fox and coon and all legal means were fair game. We ran traps, hounds, and called....it was grueling, my son would fall asleep in the jeep at every opportunity! We had good bunch of yotes strapped on the jeep one year and had to make record time 2 hrs to a weigh in that was nerve racking...good times!

We did a week long points contest that included fox and coon and all legal means were fair game. We ran traps, hounds, and called....it was grueling, my son would fall asleep in the jeep at every opportunity! We had good bunch of yotes strapped on the jeep one year and had to make record time 2 hrs to a weigh in that was nerve racking...good times!

wow you guys are hardcore about it!  Ive never had the opportunity to trap or run them with dogs the only way i hunt them is to call them.   just never knew any one that trapped or that had dogs to run them.       

Bondouley/jeff you should come do it with dogs.....i havent even gone yet myself, but will be soon. I just got deer camp closed 10 days ago and have been too busy with work. Snow down here hasnt been good for anything except tearing up the dogs feet with the little we've had, not that im complaining!!!! I just finished my outdoor work last week.

Bondouley/jeff you should come do it with dogs.....i havent even gone yet myself, but will be soon. I just got deer camp closed 10 days ago and have been too busy with work. Snow down here hasnt been good for anything except tearing up the dogs feet with the little we've had, not that im complaining!!!! I just finished my outdoor work last week.

if your offering to let me tag along just let me know when and where and im in.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was....I think I told you and Nautitroller a couple years ago id take you and it was late in season and it never happened. Ill be sure to pm you when i figure out when we are gonna go...my son has been talking about it daily. Im committed to taking Tracy up north to snowmobile either this weekend or next. So many options...summer is easy...just go to the lake!

yeah I think that was late last year when the weather was horrible.  I believe you said something about bringing a bag of dog food so i will still bring one just let me know what kind.  Im very interested in seeing how a hunt with dogs would be looks like a blast.   

I was....I think I told you and Nautitroller a couple years ago id take you and it was late in season and it never happened. Ill be sure to pm you when i figure out when we are gonna go...my son has been talking about it daily. Im committed to taking Tracy up north to snowmobile either this weekend or next. So many options...summer is easy...just go to the lake!

I wouldn't be going up north snowmobiling this weekend they are loosening the snow very quickly with this warm up most places are bare already just for fyi

Sent from my C5170 using Lake Ontario United mobile app