2016 Salmon School classes by Captain Rick Pecci

MY first Anual "Brown Trout School" is just about in the books. Just one more class left this Saturday. 24 anglers this weekend took part in a plethora of Brown Trout info and came out with some tips, smiles, prizes and yes even some wet clothes too. Mother nature was a bit tough on us but we managed some nice bites and fish on each outing. I want to thank everyone who participated in the years event and I hope to see you all next season. Also a special thanks to:

"WTP Tape Company" the "Catcher Company" makers of Smelly Jelly and "All Seasons Sports Shop" for their ongoing support and remember to make sure you check out their great products please. "Tight Lines" everyone and God bless!!

Please post pics if you have them and thanks.

we took this class this past weekend and found it to be very informative.i think it would be very beneficial for guys just starting out and even people who have been fishing the lake for years will pick up a few pointers.rick is a very smart captain and is willing to share his experience with you to help you catch more fish.thanks again capt.rick.

we took this class this past weekend and found it to be very informative.i think it would be very beneficial for guys just starting out and even people who have been fishing the lake for years will pick up a few pointers.rick is a very smart captain and is willing to share his experience with you to help you catch more fish.thanks again capt.rick.

Can't wait to go this Saturday!

I was also in the class. Because I was driving so far I did both the morning and afternoon sessions. I must say capt Rick is extremely professional and informative and this was a great learning experience for me. He also put us on fish. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

post-157905-14623155174833_thumb.jpgpost-157905-14623155394935_thumb.jpg

I didn't take many pictures.. I had a great time and learned a lot! The weather could have been better but Captain Rick still put us on some fish! My only regret was making a rookie mistake and not getting that possible King Salmon to the boat! I have much more confidence in my ability to put fish in my boat now. I can't wait to fish the lake and try everything Rick taught me in my boat!

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first annual Brown Trout School and it was another huge success. Building on the continued success of my Salmon schools I tried a Brown Trout school and looks like everyone had a great time. I appreciate everyone's interest and I hope I have helped you in some way to improve your Brown Trout success! !! Thanks you all!

Also don't forget that my 3rd annual Salmon School is well on its way!!! Fish on!!

• 1 month later...

CAPTAIN RICK'S 2016 SALMON SCHOOL IS SOON UPON US!

Please contact me for open seats.

$75.00 per person. We will have some giveaways.

We will be fishing for a short period and then move on to the workbook I will be providing. This class will encompass almost every technique in detail to help you put more kings in your boat. My 34 years sportfishing Lake Ontario will work for you and I hope I can help you become a more successful salmon angler.

315-790-7412

Saturday July 9th morning 5 spots left.

Saturday July 9th afternoon 4 spots left.

Sunday July 10th morning 2 spots left.

Sunday July 10th afternoon 4 spots left.

Saturday July 16th morning 5 spots left.

Saturday July 16th afternoon 3 spots left.

CAPTAIN RICK'S 2016 SALMON SCHOOL IS SOON UPON US!

Please contact me for open seats.

$75.00 per person. We will have some giveaways.

We will be fishing for a short period and then move on to the workbook I will be providing. This class will encompass almost every technique in detail to help you put more kings in your boat. My 34 years sportfishing Lake Ontario will work for you and I hope I can help you become a more successful salmon angler.

315-790-7412

Saturday July 9th morning 5 spots left.

Saturday July 9th afternoon 4 spots left.

Sunday July 10th morning 2 spots left.

Sunday July 10th afternoon 4 spots left.

Saturday July 16th morning 5 spots left.

Saturday July 16th afternoon 3 spots left.

• 2 weeks later...