Fluorocarbon leaders

I'm considering switching to Fluorocarbon leaders for trolling, I've been doing some reading on here and come to the conclusion that Seaguar seems to be the majority's favorite. I went to their webpage and see there are several choices. Which Seaguar line do you like the best to use for leaders when trolling? Thanks for your opinion.

I know  folks will have varying opinions about which particular line to use and in large part these lines were supposedly designed for specific uses within saltwater and freshwater environments. Some are designed for castability (red and blue labels) while others emphasize abrasion resistance (as in structure fishing  for bass etc.Invisex etc.). The leader material apparently has surface "hardeners" which stiffen as well as make the line more durable and abrasion resistant. They also blend some different fluorocarbons in some line versions to accent these traits. When all is said and done regarding fluorocarbon line as well as other stuff is whatever works and consistently performs  well for what you are doing that is what is important. I've tried most of the Seaguar lines (but not all) and now use primarily the red or blue label stuff for my leaders on standard trolling stuff such as coppers, downriggers, and leadcores (20 lb. for Lake O 12lb for Finger Lakes) as it is less expensive but still does the job  and it doesn't seem quite as "brittle" as the leader material and I do quite a bit of cold weather fishing and it doesn't seem to stiffen as much in your hands. I also use the 12 lb test for my Seth green leaders and that too works out well. I've been using it for several years so I have confidence in it. Other fluorocarbon line that I have tried has not worked out well (e.g. Vanish and Vicious for example) as the knot strength totally sucks.

I had a very bad experience with seagar red label last year and will never use it again. That being said, I have always used the conventional leader material with my flies and have never had an issue